We are seeking someone who wants to be the frontline for our customers and help them solve their problems by offering first class technical support. Join our current support technician Stefan and become a team of two in our Malmö office, collaborating with our Customer Success team and support team in Portland, in a growing software company.
Meetio set a new standard for meeting room management with the introduction of the Room-tablet in 2014. Today, Meetio offers industry leading software solutions for hot desking, mobile scheduling, wayfinding, and room management – always with focus on simplicity, ease-of-use, and efficiency.
Together we are a tightly knit team divided in three offices that are spanning over two continents. We have just begun our journey to make workplaces around the world as smart as the people in them. Join us and grow together with us!
"You work closely with both customers and the whole company. It's challenging and fun - no day is just like the other" - Stefan Markides, Support Technician, Meetio
Our customers mean a great deal to us. Our goal is to deliver support with outstanding customer service, satisfaction and timeliness. In this role, you will be the frontline for our customers and take responsibility of ensuring the highest levels of customer focused technical support, primarily as first-line support, to our customers, prospects and resellers.
Your main tasks will include:
- Answering incoming calls and help customers with immediate technical questions/problems over the phone
- Handle incoming support cases through our ticket system and troubleshoot and solve customers’ issues in accordance with Meetio’s SLA
- Handle internal tech support
- Help sales representatives with technical questions
- Receive, filter and respond to feature requests and bug reports
- Test and QA of Meetio software and vendor hardware and firmware
- Handle RMAs
- Participate in presale and onboarding of customers
- Write documentation and technical guides
We have ambitious plans for the future! If you join Meetio now you will have a chance to not only take part of our growth journey, but you will also have a great opportunity to build and grow your own career within Meetio.
Who we think you are
We think you love talking to people, helping out and solving problems. You have worked in a similar support technician role for 1-2 years, and in addition we believe that you have even longer experience from another customer facing role.
We also think that you have great patience and an ability to explain technical issues in a pedagogical manner, regardless of the recipient’s level of knowledge. Your organisational skills will be one of your key skills in this role. As a support technician you need to maintain structure even in times of increased workload.
As you will be working from one of our Swedish sites in Malmö, but supporting customers from all over the world you need to, as a minimum, be fluent in Swedish & English. It is meriting if you also are fluent in at least one of the following languages, German, Spanish, Arabic, Danish, Norwegian or Portuguese.
Desired technical experience:
- Office365, Exchange, Azure, Intune, AD
- Network (LAN, WIFI, DHCP, DNS, 802.1x)
- MS-100 (Microsoft 365 Identity and Services) certification, or other relevant certifications
- Relevant network certificate, as CCNA or similar
- Experience working with Jira Helpdesk, Fortnox or Hubspot
- Experience from working in an international environment
Some perks we offer you
Besides limitless possibilities to create your own dream role within Meetio, great coworkers, challenging and rewarding work and an inspiring environment we also offer the following perks and benefits:
- Flexible workplace (work both from the office and from home)
- Pension plan and health care insurance
- Monday morning breakfast, daily fruits and unlimited amounts of coffee
- A generous "friskvårdsbidrag" and one hour a week for hitting the gym, taking a jog etc. during working hours
- No "karensdag" when you're home sick
- Parental leave pay & extended compensation for when you are home with sick kids
- Computer and phone of your choice with free calls/sms/data included
- Yearly bonus trip opportunity