Do you want to work in a global market but in a small and tight team? Do you want to build software that will be used by millions of users? Do you want to help us shape the future of work? If you said “Yes!” on all three – we got the position for you!
We are looking to expand our team with new members that’s all about writing code. As a Backend Developer in a team of multiple technologies, you will be implementing features across our platforms and making offices as smart as the people in them.
Meetio set a new standard for meeting room management with the introduction of the Room-tablet in 2014. Today, Meetio offers industry leading software solutions for hot desking, mobile scheduling, wayfinding, and room management – always with focus on simplicity, ease-of-use, and efficiency.
At Meetio, we believe that the hybrid workplace (i.e., working both from home and the office) is the future. We want to be a leading player in the evolution of the future workplace and strive to build the best solutions for the people in it.
Your role in the team
Our development teams today consist of 12 members within various disciplines divided into two teams - Resources & Users. They are both self-organising, fast-paced, and we all work with implementing and maintaining our products and features, both existing and new. You'd be joining the Resource team in a role including things such as:
- Code in our backend web service in Kotlin and/or NodeJS .
- Implement models and web API’s that extend over time.
- Debugging and troubleshooting.
- Challenge our architecture, propose changes, and ultimately implement and own them.
Collaboration is something that we highly value. You will be collaborating not only with your fellow team members but also other people in the organization, like support, sales, marketing, and more.
Who we are looking for
We are looking for someone with a few years of experience and who thrive in a varied role, whether it is developing new features, fixing bugs, tweaking the build process or participate in technical discussions, you're all about it.
You may or may not have worked in a small team in a young and growing company before, however it is something you feel excited about doing. We take great pride in working closely together and helping each other out, and you do too.
Things that we think you need for this role:
- 2+ years back-end development experience in Java, Kotlin, or Node, with Spring Boot, Express.js, or similar.
- A talent for understanding, explaining, and solving complex problems
- A motivation for teamwork and willingness to learn and grow as a team
Other experiences that we do not require of you, but would come in handy in this role (could also be potential growth areas for you):
- PHP, SQL, Typescript.
- Web Security, and third party integrations
- Cloud infrastructure platforms, as AWS or Azure
What we offer
We offer a fast-paced work environment in a global and growing industry where idea to implementation is only limited to one’s own ingenuity. Besides great coworkers, challenging and rewarding work and an inspiring environment, here are some examples of perks and benefits that we are offering:
- Open creative and collaborative atmosphere
- Competitive salary
- Hybrid workplace policy
- Wellness programs and a generous health care contribution of 5000 SEK
- Sick pay from your first sick day
- Private medical insurance, life insurance and long-term disability protection
- Retirement plan (ITP)
- Employee stock purchase program
- Company social events
- Logitech product discounts
We are looking forward talking to you! Do you have any questions, please contact email@example.com.