We are looking to expand our team with new members that’s all about writing code. In our dev team, we do (almost) everything ourselves. As an Frontend Developer in a team of multiple technologies, you will take ownership, plan and develop products with modern techniques and frameworks with the ultimate goal of making offices as smart as the people in them.
Meetio set a new standard for meeting room management with the introduction of the Room-tablet in 2014. Today, Meetio offers industry leading software solutions for hot desking, mobile scheduling, wayfinding, and room management – always with focus on simplicity, ease-of-use, and efficiency.
Together we are a tightly knit team in three offices spanning over two continents. We have just begun our journey to make workplaces around the world as smart as the people in them. Join us and grow together with us!
What you'd be doing
Our development team consist of 12 members within various disciplines, broken down into two smaller teams. You will be joining the fast-paced User Team and you will work with implementing, as well as maintaining, our products and features, both existing and new. Primary using the VueJS framework.
This role is for you who not only love coding. You also want to be a part of the whole process, from idea to production. Planning and taking ownership of your work comes naturally to you. You want to work with modern techniques and frameworks and also have an understanding of the importance of UI and UX.
Collaboration is something that we highly value. You will be collaborating not only with your fellow team members, developers within different disciplines, but also other people in the organisation, like support, sales, marketing, and more.
Who we are looking for
We are looking for someone with a few years of experience and who thrives in a varied role, whether it is developing new features, fixing bugs, tweaking the build process or participate in technical discussions, you are all about it.
We also think you have people and communication skills since a big part of the job is to collaborate with, explain, help, teach and support other people in the team.
Some other things that we think you need for this role:
- 2+ years of VueJS, Vuex experience
- A talent for understanding, explaining, and solving complex problems
Other experiences that we do not require of you, but would come in handy (could also be potential growth areas for you):
- Frontend architectural knowledge
- Knowledge about web performance
- UX and UI design
- Unit testing with JEST
- Calendar or user integrations towards GSuite, Office 365, or Outlook Exchange
What we offer
Limitless possibilities to create your own dream role within Meetio, a fast-paced work environment where idea to implementation is only limited by one's own ingenuity. Besides great coworkers, challenging and rewarding work and an inspiring environment, here are some examples of perks and benefits that we are offering:
- Flexible workplace (combine working from home and the office)
- Competitive salary
- Yearly budget for personal development training
- Pension plan and insurances
- Monday morning breakfast, daily fruits, and unlimited amounts of coffee
- A generous "friskvårdsbidrag"
- One hour a week for hitting the gym, taking a jog etc during working hours
- No "karensavdrag" when you are home sick
- Extended parental leave pay and VAB contribution
- Computer and a phone of your choice with free calls and data included
- Yearly bonus trip opportunity
Sounds pretty good, right? Apply only with a few clicks.
Do you have a GitHub account with any fun projects? Or maybe you like to help other people in the developer community over at StackOverflow? Let us know!